Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Again

OBSERVE AND REPORT (2009)

Now this is how I like my comedy. Crazy, dark, hilarious, and willing to go off on unexpected tangents in order to mine some actual laugh-out-loud moments. Everyone's funny in this.

EXILED (2007)

With the viewing of this interesting Catonese crime thriller I am proud to announce the completion of a long-term project to watch ALL of the movies on a single critics top ten list from 2007. The lucky film critic is Mike Russell of the Portland Oregonian, and I accessed his top ten list here. I didn't pick him because I like Portland or guys named Mike. I just went to Metacritic's top ten list summary site and found critics who had lists I had over 50% viewed. I've got to start somewhere to watch the ton of movies I have access to. His list is really good. Not a dud among the 10.

No comments: