Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GOOD WILL HUNTING / HUGO


GOOD WILL HUNTING (1997)

"No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine. You ripped my fuckin' life apart. You're an orphan, right? Do you think that I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been - how you feel, who you are - because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a shit about all that, because - You know what? I can't learn anything from you... I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. And I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't wanna do that, do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief."

OSCAR COUNT

5/5 BEST PICTURE - 2/5 BEST ACTOR - 4/5 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - 5/5 BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - 4/5 BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY - 5/5 BEST DIRECTOR

Watched via Hulu Plus

HUGO (3D) (2011)

Rockford Showplace Theater

No comments: